Solenoid operated ventable relief assembly
|C, C/S||Port 1: 3/4" Code 61; Port 2: 1/2" NPTF; Port G: 1/4" NPTF; Mounting Holes: 3/4" Code 61;|
|K, K/S||Port 1: 3/4" Code 61; Port 2: SAE 10; Port G: 1/4" NPTF; Mounting Holes: 3/4" Code 61;|
|V, V/S||Port 1: 3/4" Code 61; Port 2: 1/2" BSPP; Port G: 1/4" BSPP; Mounting Holes: 3/4" Code 61;|
This valve assembly provides 2 functions. It relieves from pressure (port 1) to tank (port 2) when pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting of the valve. The solenoid control allows the valve to be vented, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is available in both normally open H option and normally closed C option. The normally open option means the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized. The normally closed option means the pressure is at a high level until the solenoid is energized.
- This assembly is well suited to loading and unloading a pump.
- The nature of a vented relief is that it brings the pressure up in a smooth manner. Unloading is abrupt.
- The DAAL-*** solenoid valve extends approximately 1.18 (normally open valve) and 1.48 inches (normally closed valve) farther out from the manifold than the existing Parker valve. The DAAL-*** solenoid coil is not available with a ½ in. NPTF electrical conduit interface, as was the Parker/Waterman coil. If a ½ in. NPTF conduit interface is required, a DAAL-*** valve coil with ISO/DIN 43650 connector can be converted to ½ in. NPTF conduit interface by using a series P560D connector from Canfield Connectors (see www.canfieldconnector.com for details).
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Interface||0.75 SAE C610.75 SAE C61|
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Body Features||Sandwich mount through portSandwich mount through port|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Solenoid Operated Ventable Relief Packages
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
No coil selected.