Dual cushion lock assembly with flow dividers
|B, B/S||Ports VA & VB: 3/8" NPTF; Port T: 1/2" NPTF; Ports C1 & C2: 1/4" NPTF;|
|J, J/S||Ports VA & VB: SAE 8; Port T: SAE 10; Ports C1 & C2: SAE 6;|
|U, U/S||Ports VA & VB: 3/8" BSPP; Port T: 1/2" BSPP; Ports C1 & C2: 1/4" BSPP;|
This assembly is a combination of the cushion lock circuit and flow dividers.
It provides flow division to two actuators in both directions.
It provides overrunning load control in both directions.
It provides cross-port relief protection.
It provides thermal relief protection.
It supplies make-up oil.
It flushes hot and dirty oil out of the actuators.
- The counterbalance valves should be set at 1.3 times the maximum load induced pressure.
- Operating characteristics cause the leg of the circuit with the greatest load to receive the higher percentage of flow in dividing mode. If a rigid mechanism is used to tie actuators together, the lead actuator may pull the lagging actuator and cause it to cavitate.
- Below the minimum flow rating there is not enough flow for the valve to modulate. It is effectively a tee. If flow starts at zero and rises, there will be no dividing control until the flow reaches the minimum rating.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Capacity||.6 - 3 gpm2,5 - 12 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.42 in.10,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- All SAE o-ring porting per ISO 11926. All NPTF porting per ANSI B1.20.1. All BSPP porting parallel thread.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- NEW: Adjustable Priority Flow Control Solutions
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)