Cushion lock assembly with shuttle and anti-cavitation checks
|B, B/S||Port S: 1/4" NPTF; Ports V1 & V2: 3/8" NPTF; Ports T1 & T2: 1/2" NPTF;|
|C, C/S||Port S: 1/4" NPTF; Ports V1 & V2: 1/2" NPTF; Ports T1 & T2: 1/2" NPTF;|
|J, J/S||Port S: SAE 4; Ports V1 & V2: SAE 8; Ports T1 & T2: SAE 10;|
|K, K/S||Port S: SAE 4; Ports V1 & V2: SAE 10; Ports T1 & T2: SAE 10;|
This valve assembly provides overrunning load-control, load-port relief protection, supplies make-up oil, and flushes hot dirty oil out of the actuator and includes a load sense shuttle for brake release. All oil coming out of the actuator returns to tank through port T.
- The counterbalance valves should be set at 1.3 times the maximum load induced pressure.
- Low pilot ratio counterbalance valves (3:1 vrs 10:1) may be necessary to generate enough pressure to release a brake.
- Hydraulic motors leak. Therefore a mechanical brake is recommended to positively lock any stopped live load.
|Body Type||Motor mountMotor mount|
|Interface||Eaton/Char-Lynn H & SEaton/Char-Lynn H & S|
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.34 in.8.6 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||44|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- All SAE o-ring porting per ISO 11926. All NPTF porting per ANSI B1.20.1. All BSPP porting parallel thread.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)