Relief assembly with reverse flow check
This assembly consists of direct-acting relief cartridge which is normally closed, pressure-limiting valve and also includes a check valve that allows reverse free flow.
|Interface||ISO 03ISO 03|
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Body Features||On A or BOn A or B|
|Stack Height||1.75 in.44,5 mm|
|Seal Plate Included (see notes)||YesYes|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Customer to install locating pin (included) for functional orientation desired.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems