Dual cushion lockassembly
|C, C/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: 1/2" NPTF; Port T: 1/2" NPTF;|
|D, D/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: 3/4" NPTF; Port T: 3/4" NPTF;|
|K, K/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: SAE 10; Port T: SAE 12;|
|L, L/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: SAE 12; Port T: SAE 12;|
|V, V/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: 1/2" BSPP; Port T: 3/4" BSPP;|
|W, W/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: 3/4" BSPP; Port T: 3/4" BSPP;|
This valve assembly provides overrunning load-control and load-port relief protection and includes a load sense shuttle for brake release. Connecting the T port is optional and will supply make-up oil and may flush hot dirty oil out of the actuator. Oil coming out of the actuator may return to tank through either port T or the directional valve.
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.40 in..40 in.|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- NEW: Adjustable Priority Flow Control Solutions
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)