Cushion lock assembly with anti-cavitation checks
|C, C/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: 1/2" NPTF; Port T: 3/4" NPTF;|
|D, D/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: 3/4" NPTF; Port T: 3/4" NPTF;|
|K, K/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: SAE 10; Port T: SAE 12;|
|L, L/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: SAE 12; Port T: SAE 12;|
|V, V/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: 1/2" BSPP; Port T: 3/4" BSPP;|
|W, W/S||Ports C1, C2, V1, V2: 3/4" BSPP; Port T: 3/4" BSPP;|
This valve assembly provides overrunning load-control, load-port relief protection, supplies make-up oil, and flushes hot dirty oil out of the actuator. All oil coming out of the actuator returns to tank through port T.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.41 in.10,4 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)