Accumulator discharge assembly
|A, A/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: 1/4" NPTF;|
|B, B/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: 3/8" NPTF;|
|C, C/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: 1/2" NPTF;|
|D, D/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: 3/4" NPTF;|
|I, I/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: SAE 6;|
|J, J/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: SAE 8;|
|K, K/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: SAE 10;|
|L, L/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: SAE 12;|
|T, T/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: 1/4" BSPP;|
|U, U/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: 3/8" BSPP;|
|V, V/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: 1/2" BSPP;|
|W, W/S||Ports P, T, A1, A2: 3/4" BSPP;|
This assembly will automatically discharge an accumulator through a 0.125 inch orifice whenever the pump is shut off. Whenever the pump is started, the pilot-to-close check valve closes, blocking the discharge path back to tank. The standard check valve prevents oil in the accumulator from back-flowing through the pump.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Capacity||40 gpm160 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.41 in.10,4 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- NEW: Adjustable Priority Flow Control Solutions
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)