Bypass/restrictive, priority flow control with reverse flow check assembly
This assembly consists of a bypass/restrictive, fixed-orifice, priority flow control which takes an input flow at port A (in) and uses it to satisfy the priority flow at port A (out). If the input flow exceeds the priority flow requirement, the excess is bypassed out port T. The reverse flow check provides unrestricted flow out of port A.
- The sharp-edged orifice design minimizes flow variations due to viscosity changes.
- The tuneable control option provides +/- 25% variation from the nominal factory pre-set flow. Turn the adjustment clockwise to increase.
- Customer must specify a flow rating. Factory set flow ratings are within +/- 10% of the requested setting.
- Both priority and bypass flow are usable up to the system operating pressure.
- Bypass flow is not available until priority flow requirements are satisfied.
- Maximum pressure at the priority port should be limited to 3000 psi (210 bar).
|Interface||ISO 05 - X&YISO 05 - X&Y|
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Body Features||Meter in AMeter in A|
|Stack Height||2.49 in.63 mm|
|Seal Plate Included (see notes)||YesYes|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Stack height value in technical data table includes seal retainer plate.
- This installation requires a seal retainer plate and seal kit which are purchased separately. See "Related Accessories" section.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems