Sequence assembly, with reverse flow check
|A, A/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/4" NPTF; Port 3: 1/4" NPTF;|
|B, B/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/8" NPTF; Port 3: 1/4" NPTF;|
|C, C/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/2" NPTF; Port 3: 1/4" NPTF;|
|D, D/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/4" NPTF; Port 3: 1/4" NPTF;|
|J, J/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 8; Port 3: SAE 6;|
|K, K/S||Ports 1 & 2: SAE 10; Port 3: SAE 6;|
|U, U/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/8" BSPP; Port 3: 1/4" BSPP;|
|V, V/S||Ports 1 & 2: 1/2" BSPP; Port 3: 1/4" BSPP;|
|W, W/S||Ports 1 & 2: 3/4" BSPP; Port 3: 1/4" BSPP;|
This assembly consists of a pilot-operated, balanced piston kick-down sequence valve that will kick completely open and remain open once the pressure at the inlet (port 1) exceeds the valve setting, creating an unrestricted flow path from port 1 to port 2 (sequence). The pressure setting at port 1 is relative to the drain (port 3). The valve remains open as long as the pressure at port 1 exceeds the pressure at port 2. To reset the valve, pressure at port 1 must fall below the setting of the valve, flow from port 1 to port 2 must cease, and pressure at port 2 must be equal to or greater than the pressure at port 1. Additionally a reverse flow check allows free flow from port 2 to 1.
- Should not be used in load holding applications.
- Intended for use on the actuator side of the system as flow through the valve must cease for the valve to reset. If used on the pump side of a system, pump flow must be shut off for the valve to reset.
- Pressure at port 3 is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio and should not exceed 5000 psi (350 bar).
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.28 in.7,1 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)