Sandwich manifold, sequence assembly, with reverse flow check
|B, B/S||External Port: 3/8" NPTF;|
This assembly consists of a pilot-operated, balanced piston sequence valve that will supply a secondary circuit with flow once the pressure at the inlet (port 1) has exceeded the valve setting. The pressure setting of a sequence valve controls the pressure at port 1 relative to the pressure at the drain (port 3). These valves are insensitive to back pressure at port 2 (sequence), up to the valve setting. They may be used to regulate pressure in place of 2-port relief valves if there is pressure in the return line. Additionally the assembly also provides a reverse flow check valve.
- Should not be used in load holding applications.
- Pressure at port 3 is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio and should not exceed 5000 psi (350 bar).
|Interface||ISO 05 - X&YISO 05 - X&Y|
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Body Features||A or B to External Port with Free Flow CheckA or B to External Port with Free Flow Check|
|Stack Height||2.49 in.63 mm|
|Seal Plate Included (see notes)||YesYes|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)