Port Designators [ + ]
|ZQW, /V||Port 2: SAE 16; Port 3: SAE 6; Gage Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
Technical Features [ + ]
- The gauge port in this manifold includes a .031 (0,8 mm) dia orifice.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Interface||Special - 2 boltSpecial - 2 bolt|
|Body Features||Direct mountDirect mount|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.53 in.13,5 mm|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Diameter||.78 in.19,8 mm|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Depth||.50 in.12,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
|SAE 16SAE 16|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Notes [ + ]
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Standard Line Mount Manifolds for High Flow Valves
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)