Pilot-operated, 减压/溢流 主级 带 集成T-8A控制插孔 和 口4外泄
- 口3处最大压力不能超过3000 psi (210 bar)。
- 口4处最大压力不能超过5000 psi (350 bar)。
- 外泄口（口4）处的压力直接以1:1的比例增加到阀的设定值上，且压力不能超出5000 psi（350 bar）。
- 最大进口压力由偏置弹簧决定。D范围弹簧由2000 psi (140 bar)最大压力降测试，W范围弹簧由5000 psi (350 bar)最大进口压力测试。
|通流能力||80 gpm320 L/min.|
|最大操作压力||5000 psi350 bar|
|控制先导流量||15 - 20 in³/min.0,25 - 0,33 L/min.|
|阀头部安装六角尺寸||1 5/8 in.41,3 mm|
|阀安装扭矩||350 - 375 lbf ft474 - 508 Nm|
|型号重量||3.10 lb1,40 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990024007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990024002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990024006|
Yes. If you look in the sandwich section you will see that we offer many such packages. When you are pressurizing B, A is connected to tank, allowing the reducer to do its job. When you reverse, the drain or tank port of the reducer is pressurized by A. This increases the setting of the reducer and helps keep the reducer open in the reverse flow direction.
Our reducing valves are outside-in valves; the supply pressure on the outside of the working parts is higher than the inside. At some pressure differential, the outside (sleeve) will close in on the piston and cause the valve to stick. A D range is adjustable from 25 to 800 psi with a maximum differential of 2000 psi. This means you could set the valve at 600 psi and expect it to work correctly with a supply pressure of 2600 psi. The valve may work at higher differentials, but we do not recommend it. The W and C ranges are tested over their entire range with an inlet pressure of 5000 psi. All direct-acting valves are tested with an inlet pressure of 5000 psi.
No. A reducing/relieving valve throttles a supply of oil to maintain a set pressure in a secondary circuit. The valve is open until the secondary or downstream pressure rises to the setting of the valve at which time it starts to close to limit the pressure. If the secondary or downstream pressure is caused to go above the setting, the valve shifts into relieving mode and throttles the secondary circuit back to tank to prevent over-pressure. At no time can the valve connect the supply to tank.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct acting valves are used to prevent over pressure and pilot operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
Yes. A reducing or reducing/relieving valve is normally open. If the pressure in the secondary circuit is less than the setting, it will be open.
2 caveats: (1) If the valve is in the reducing mode and you suddenly reverse the flow, the valve will not have time to open and will shift into relieving mode or (2) If the back flow generates a pressure drop through the valve that exceeds the setting, the valve will shift into the relieving mode.
When in doubt, use a reverse flow check.
- Sun FLeX™系列电磁阀&线圈
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- CANpoint XMD 编程软件
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Electro-Proportional Basics Explained
- Another Optimized Solution from Sun Hydraulics!
- 使用AmpSet Blue™来设置您的内置蓝牙式放大器
- Weatherized Solenoid Valves for Harsh Environments
- Sun’s Cartridge Symbol Library
- Technical Tips for Proportional Amplifiers and Ancillary Products (2.4 MB(兆))
- Sun插装阀插孔 (551.8 KB)
- 电磁换向阀/比例换向阀的电磁线圈 (609.43 KB)
- 减压阀和溢流型减压阀 (575.89 KB)
- 电比例插装阀 (1.47 MB(兆))
- Electro-Proportional Cartridge Valves (1.28 MB(兆))