24 VDC coil with embedded proportional IR amplifier, voltage command
The Embedded Electronics Amplifier is a compact, low profile coil/controller combination for use with proportional solenoid valves. The Amplifier provides current to the coil in proportion to an input signal. Bright LED indicators on the unit provide an overview of the operating status. Setup is accomplished through Sun's Amplifier Set Up Software or the Hand Held Programmer (HHP). There is no cover to remove and no tiny pots to set. Once configured, the settings are stored in permanent memory within the unit.
- Easily configured using Sun's Amplifier Set Up Software or the Hand Held Programmer.
- LED indication of Status and Output Current
- Standard DIN 43650-Form A Connector - 4 pin
- Selectable dither frequency up to 300 Hz including OFF. Sun's recommended dither frequency is 140 Hz.
- Adjustable current limited output with short circuit protection
- 5 Volt reference for potentiometer/joystick controls
- All input and output limits are independently adjustable
- Adjustable ramp up and ramp down times, independently set
- Microprocessor controlled for consistent, reliable performance
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted in either direction on the solenoid tube without affecting performance.
- Glass filled nylon enclosure with Lexan light pipes and polyurethane potting compound
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with product.
- CE approved - See CE Testing Results and Explanation, document number 999-991-260, for details
|Supply Voltage||Equals coil voltage within +/-10%Equals coil voltage within +/-10%|
|Supply Current||I(sol) + 20mAI(sol) + 20mA|
|Output Current||600 mA600 mA|
|Dither Frequency||Off, 80-300 Hz, in 20 Hz incrementsOff, 80-300 Hz, in 20 Hz increments|
|Ramp Time||0-120.0 s, 0.5 s increments0-120.0 s, 0.5 s increments|
|Reference Voltage||+5V at 1mA+5V at 1mA|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 - 158 °F-20 - 70 °C|
|Analog Input Range||0-10V0-10V|
|Analog Input Impedance||13 Kilo-ohms13 Kilo-ohms|
|Card Function||+5V Reference Option+5V Reference Option|
|Voltage/Frequency||24 VDC24 VDC|
|Connector||ISO/DIN 43650, Form A, 4-pinISO/DIN 43650, Form A, 4-pin|
|Connector Environment Rating||IP65IP65|
What models can this kit be used with?
- FMDA Electro-proportional 3-way flow control valve, meter in
- FMDB Electro-proportional 3-way flow control valve, meter in
- FPCC Electro-proportional flow control valve - normally closed
- FPCH Electro-proportional flow control valve - normally open
- FPHK Pilot operated, normally closed, electro-proportional throttle with reverse flow check
- PRDL Electro-proportional, direct-acting, pressure reducing/relieving valve with open transition
- PRDM Electro-proportional, direct-acting, pressure reducing/relieving valve with open transition - high pressure setting with no command
- PRDN Electro-proportional, direct-acting, pressure reducing/relieving valve, high pressure setting with no command
- PRDP Electro-proportional, direct-acting, pressure reducing/relieving valve
- PSDL Electro-proportional, direct-acting, pressure reducing/relieving valve with open transition and drain to port 4
- PSDP Electro-proportional, direct-acting, pressure reducing/relieving valve with drain to port 4
- RBAN Electro-proportional relief valve - pilot capacity, high pressure setting with no command
- RBAP Electro-proportional relief valve - pilot capacity
- 991700 Hand Held Programmer
- 991702 Infrared cable adapter
- 991704 USB infrared cable adapter
- A source type input is required. A sinking type analog input will damage the amplifier.
- Instructional Videos Available for Sun's Amplifier
- Integrated Solutions with Sun's Electronic Controllers
- Configure Your Bluetooth Embedded Amplifier with AmpSet Blue™
- Solenoid Coils for Switching and Proportional Valves (975.2 KB)
- Proportional Amplifiers and Ancillary Products (2.06 MB)
- Electro-Hydraulic Terms and Definitions (2.94 MB)
- Fluid Recommendations: Oil Viscosity, Cleanliness & Temperature
- Environmental Test Specification for Electrical and Electronic Co (254.61 KB)
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge (719.9 KB)
- CE Declaration of Conformity - XMD 12-2017 (133.69 KB)
- CE Testing Results and Explanation; 999-991-260 (51.97 KB)