Series 2 - T-2A cavity, buna-N, combination cartridge seal kit
Technical Features [ + ]
- The shelf life for this cartridge seal kit is ten years from date of purchase. This date will be printed on the kit packaging.
Cartridge Installation Data [ + ]
|Installation Torque||45 - 50 lbf ft61 - 68 Nm|
|Cartridge Thread||1"-14 UNS1"-14 UNS|
|Kit Type||Combination Kit (1/16" and 3/32" cross sections)Combination Kit (1/16" and 3/32" cross sections)|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/8 in.28,6 mm|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
- CCEGStandard capacity counterbalance valve without pilot assist
- UPAYSequence valve
Notes [ + ]
- Install back-up rings and O-rings as shown in views.
- When installing continuous back-up rings, use the same technique and the same care used to install O-rings.
- When installing cartridge - be sure to torque to recommended value.
- During 1985, SUN made a running change of all external seals on Series 2 cartridges (1-1/8 in. (28,6 mm) hex, 1-14 thd). The seals were changed from 3/32 in. (2,62 mm) c/s to 1/16 in (1,7/8 mm) c/s o-rings and backup rings.
- Use the kit which contains the same size (c/s) seals as those used on the cartridge being repaired. Do not change cartridge o-ring c/s sizes.
- This kit contains a set of seals for both cross sections.
Additional Resources [ + ]