Cap with sealed adjustment control kit, R control
This solenoid-operated 2-way, 2-position cartridge is a direct-acting, balanced spool pilot valve used to pilot other full-flow valves. The valve is available in either a normally open or normally closed configuration and is designed to be used with FLeX Series coils.
This cartridge can be installed directly into a cavity in the end of many of Sun's pilot operated and ventable valves to provide integrated pilot control.
- Shelf life for Viton seals is 20 years from package date. Package date is printed on packaging material.
|For Cartridge Models||For Models with L, J, M, Q, & R Control (excluding counterbalance & Series 0)For Models with L, J, M, Q, & R Control (excluding counterbalance & Series 0)|
|Material||Stainless SteelStainless Steel|
|Locknut Hex Size||5/8 in.16 mm|
- Release pressure within the valve.
- Set valve to minimum adjustment.
- Remove original wire stop ring (where applicable) and locknut.
- With face seal in groove, thread locknut onto adjust screw until it bottoms out on hex body.
- Adjust valve to desired setting and install wire stop ring (where applicable).
- Install cap onto locknut, ensuring second locknut seal is in groove below thread. Tighten to 108 lbf in. (12 Nm).