Single ball shuttle valve with signal external
The single ball shuttle connects the higher of two work ports to the signal or common port. The signal is sensed at an external port located in the hex-end of the cartridge.
- Shuttle cartridges feature hardened steel balls and seats for excellent wear characteristics and contamination tolerance.
- The single ball allows for the decay of the pressure signal when both load ports drop to a lower pressure.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||2.5 gpm10 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt)||5 drops/min.0,3 cc/min.|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Model Weight||.20 lb0,10 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990010007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990010002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990010006|
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- New Solenoid Valve Delivers Cost-Effective Load-Holding Solution
- Sun Introduces Additional Solenoid-Operated Pilot Valves
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions