Normally closed, modulating element
Normally closed modulating elements without an internal orifice act as a bypass compensator to maintain a constant pressure drop across an orifice, regardless of variations in upstream or downstream pressure.
- All ports will accept 5000 psi (350 bar).
- Corrosion resistant cartridge valves are intended for use in corrosive environments and are identified by the model code suffix /AP for external stainless steel components, or /LH for external zinc-nickel plated components. See the CONFIGURATION section for all options. For further details, please see the Materials of Construction page located under TECH RESOURCES.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/8 in.28,6 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||45 - 50 lbf ft61 - 68 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990202007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990002002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990202006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)