Air bleed and start-up valve
Capacity: 4 - 50 gpm15 - 200 L/min. | Cavity: T-3A
Technical Features [ + ]
Air-bleed and start-up cartridges are used to purge air trapped in the system to help reduce power requirements and facilitate pump priming during the start-up of blocked center circuits.
- Air-bleed and start-up valves require a minimum of 4 gpm (15 L/min.) flow rate and 80 psi (5,5 bar) system pressure.
- The valve will re-open when system pressure falls below 25 psi (1,7 bar)
- After air has been purged, closing times vary from approximately 12 seconds at 4 gpm (15 L/min.) to 0.5 seconds at 50 gpm 200 L/min.).
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
Technical Data [ + ]
Note: Data may vary by configuration. See CONFIGURATION section.
|Capacity||4 - 50 gpm15 - 200 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/8 in.28,6 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||45 - 50 lbf ft61 - 68 Nm|
|Model Weight||.40 lb0,20 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990203007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990003002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990203006|
Performance Curves [ + ]
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals