Port 1 to external port, port 2 blocked cavity plug
Capacity: | Cavity: T-8A
Technical Features [ + ]
This cavity plug includes an external port open to port 1 and blocks port 2.
- Cartridges configured with EPDM seals are for use in systems with phosphate ester fluids. Exposure to petroleum based fluids, greases and lubricants will damage the seals.
Technical Data [ + ]
Note: Data may vary by configuration. See CONFIGURATION section.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Port Configuration||2 Port2 Port|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||20 - 25 lbf ft27 - 33 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990008007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||EPDM: 990008014|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990008002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990008006|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)