All ports open cavity plug
Capacity: | Cavity: T-18A & T-34A
Technical Features [ + ]
These cavity plugs can be used for both two-port and four-port cavities and allow all ports to remain connected.
- Corrosion resistant cavity plugs are intended for use in corrosive environments and are identified by the model code suffix /AP (see CONFIGURATION section). The bodies of these plugs are made from high strength lean duplex stainless steel. Internal parts are made from carbon steel leaded alloy, the same as standard plugs.
Technical Data [ + ]
Note: Data may vary by configuration. See CONFIGURATION section.
|Cavity||T-18A & T-34A|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Port Configuration||2 Port / 4 Port2 Port / 4 Port|
|Valve Hex Size||1 5/8 in.41,3 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||350 - 375 lbf ft474 - 508 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990018007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990018006|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Series 4 PLUS Cartridges Offer Higher Flows with Lower Pressure Losses
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)