Configurable double-output driver used with proportional and solenoid-operated switching valves
The XMD module is an electro-hydraulic driver for use with mobile and industrial hydraulic equipment. It is configurable using Sun's FREE XMD Mobile app readily available worldwide for control of electrically operated hydraulic actuators used in many applications for on- and off-highway equipment including but not limited to agriculture, forestry, construction, marine, earth moving, and material handling. Tuned for optimal flow and pressure control using Sun valves, the XMD driver delivers repeatable and reliable solutions for your demanding applications.
- Dual-coil driver
- Two configurable 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA, pulse, frequency, PWM and digital inputs
- For full product details, including installation and operating instructions, refer to the Full Data Sheet link at the top of this page.
- CAN bus communication (SAE J1939)
- Adjustable current limited output with short circuit protection
- 5 V reference for potentiometer/joystick controls
- Configurable enable input
- All input and output limits are independently adjustable
- Adjustable ramp up and ramp down times, independently set
- Microprocessor controlled for consistent, reliable performance
- Separate supply and command common
- High-frequency PWM with superimposed dither
- Glass-filled nylon enclosure with flexible potting compound
- Setup is accomplished through Sun's XMD Mobile™ app with a wireless Bluetooth low-energy connection.
- Rated at IP69k
- CE and E-Mark approved
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with product. Refer to the "Used With" tab.
|Supply Voltage||9-32 VDC9-32 VDC|
|Supply Current||I(sol) + 25mAI(sol) + 25mAI(sol) + 25mAI(sol) + 25mA|
|Number of Outputs||22|
|Output Types||PWM and Duty Cycle (0-100%)PWM and Duty Cycle (0-100%)|
|Current Regulation||± 1 mA above 35 mA± 1 mA above 35 mA|
|PWM Frequency||33-5,000 Hz33-5,000 Hz|
|Dither Frequency||33-500 Hz33-500 Hz|
|Dither Amplitude||0-25% of Imax0-25% of Imax|
|Ramp Time||0-65.0 s, 1 ms increments0-65.0 s, 1 ms increments|
|Number of Universal Inputs||22|
|Input Range||0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20 mA, digital, pulse (60 Hz-10 kHz), PWM (60 Hz-10 kHz), resistive (0-100 kΩ)0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20 mA, digital, pulse (60 Hz-10 kHz), PWM (60 Hz-10 kHz), resistive (0-100 kΩ)|
|Reference Voltage||5 Vdc, ±0.1 Vdc (250 mA max)5 Vdc, ±0.1 Vdc (250 mA max)|
|CAN Communication||CAN 2.0B (Maximum voltage + 32 Vdc)CAN 2.0B (Maximum voltage + 32 Vdc)|
|CAN Protocols||SAE J1939SAE J1939|
|Baud Rates||125 kbit/s, 250 kbit/s, 500 kbit/s, 1 Mbit/s125 kbit/s, 250 kbit/s, 500 kbit/s, 1 Mbit/s|
|Mating Connector||Deutsch DT06-12SA-XXXDeutsch DT06-12SA-XXX|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 - 85 °C-40 - 85 °C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-60 - 120 °C-60 - 120 °C|
|Vibration||33.3 Hz 6.8g Peak (Spec: S-367 Section 11.0)33.3 Hz 6.8g Peak (Spec: S-367 Section 11.0)|
|Shock||49g Peak (Spec: S-367 Section 12.0)49g Peak (Spec: S-367 Section 12.0)|
|Enclosure||Enclosure PBT, 30 % glass-filledEnclosure PBT, 30 % glass-filled|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.38 x 2.30 x 1.40 in.85,9 x 58,5 x 35,6 mm|
|Certification||CE, E-Mark, 2014/53/EU (Radio Equipment Directive), 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage Directive)CE, E-Mark, 2014/53/EU (Radio Equipment Directive), 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage Directive)|
|EMC/EMI||EN 55024, EN 55032, EN 13309, EN/ISO 14982, ISO 13766, ISO 16750-2, J1113-4/11/12/13/26,ISO 1142-2/10, CISPR 25, FCC 15B, ICES-003, UNECE Reg 10.5, EN 61326-1:2013, EN 301 489-1, V2.2.0, EN 301 489-17, EN 12895EN 55024, EN 55032, EN 13309, EN/ISO 14982, ISO 13766, ISO 16750-2, J1113-4/11/12/13/26,ISO 1142-2/10, CISPR 25, FCC 15B, ICES-003, UNECE Reg 10.5, EN 61326-1:2013, EN 301 489-1, V2.2.0, EN 301 489-17, EN 12895|
|U.S. Patent #||PendingPending|
What models can this kit be used with?
- Installation bracket and mounting hardware are included. Coil clips for high and low-power FLeX Series coils are sold separately.
- CE Declaration of Conformity - XMD 12-2017 (133.69 KB)
- XMD Product Brochure (PDF) (3.42 MB)