Direct mount, cross pilot
Port Designators [ + ]
|YVQ, /M, /V, /Z||Ports C2, V1, V2: SAE 16;|
Technical Data [ + ]
|Body Type||Gasket mountGasket mount|
|Body Features||Direct mount, cross pilotDirect mount, cross pilot|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.50 in. (metric models)12,7 mm (metric models)|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.53 in.13,5 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Diameter||.75 in. (metric models)19 mm (metric models)|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Diameter||.78 in.19,8 mm|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Depth||.44 in.11.1 mm|
|Mounting Hole C'bore Depth||.44 in. (metric models)11.1 mm (metric models)|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
|Port Size||SAE 16SAE 16|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Reasons to anodize:
- Because everyone else does it. Bad reason.
Reasons to not anodize:
- Cost. It's another process.
- Stamping. After a body is anodized you cannot do any more stamping without making a mess.
Inspection. Have you ever tried to look for burrs in a black anodized body? It's the old blackboard factory at night scenario.
Notes [ + ]
Additional Resources [ + ]
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)