740 Series, 230 VAC 50/60 Hz, low-power coil with ISO/DIN 43650, Form A connector
Technical Features [ + ]
- Coil windings utilize Class N, (392° F [200 °C] rated) magnet wire.
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with the coil.
- The coil is magnetically symmetrical and can be mounted on the solenoid tube in either direction for best cable access without affecting performance.
- Coil is fully RoHS compliant. Restricted materials less than 0.1% total by weight.
- The external steel shell is zinc-nickel plated and provides 1000-hour salt fog protection.
- Coil includes a transient voltage suppression (TVS) diode.
- IP rating for this coil is IP65/IP67.
Technical Data [ + ]
|Operating Temperature Range||-22 to 230 °F-30 to 110 °C|
|Arc Suppression (TVS)||StandardStandard|
|Power Consumption (cold) - at rated voltage||17 Watts17 Watts|
|Voltage/Frequency||230 VAC 50/60 Hz230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Voltage Range||+10%/-15%+10%/-15%|
|Duty Cycle Rating||100 %100 %|
|Connector||ISO4400 - EN/DIN175301-803, Form A (ISO/DIN 43650) 3-pinISO4400 - EN/DIN175301-803, Form A (ISO/DIN 43650) 3-pin|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.62 in.15,7 mm|
|Coil Nut Torque||4.5 lbf in.0,5 Nm|
|Model Weight||6.4 oz.181 grams|
Used With [ + ]
What models can this kit be used with?
- DFBD FLeX Series, 2-way, 2-stage, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve with reverse flow check - flow 2-1
- DFBE FLeX Series, 2-way, 2-stage, solenoid-operated directional poppet valve with reverse flow check - flow 2-1
- DTAF FLeX Series, 2-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional blocking poppet valve
- DTBF FLeX Series, 2-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional blocking poppet valve
Additional Resources [ + ]