Solenoid-operated, 减压/溢流 安装组件
This assembly consists of a pilot-operated pressure reducing/relieving valve with a separate drain (port 4) which reduces a high primary pressure at the inlet (port 2) to a constant reduced pressure at port 1, with a full-flow relief function from port 1 to tank (port 3). Draining the pilot section at port 4 makes these valves insensitive to pressure at tank (port 3) and provides a means for remote control by pilot or 2-way valves. The 2-way, 2-position solenoid operated valve (normally open or closed) on the drain (port 4) allows the selection of turning the reducing/relieving function on or off.
- Pressure on the drain (port 4) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio and should not exceed 3000 psi (210 bar).
- By controlling the pressure at the drain (port 4), the effective setting of the valve can be increased over the nominal valve setting.
- Pilot operated valves exhibit exceptionally flat pressure/flow characteristics, are very stable and have low hysteresis.
|表面||ISO 03ISO 03|
|通流能力||10 gpm40 L/min.|
|阀块特性||Reducer/reliever on PReducer/reliever on P|
|Stack Height||1.75 in.44,5 mm|
|Seal Plate Included (see notes)||否否|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Reasons to anodize:
- To increase corrosion resistance. Sun uses 6061-T651 aluminum. It is one of the most corrosion resistant aluminum alloys there is. Whether or not anodizing improves the corrosion resistance of 6061 aluminum is debatable. We have yet to have a manifold returned because of corrosion.
- Appearance (color). The 2 colors that would appeal to Sun would be blue or black. Unfortunately these are the colors that are hardest to do consistently.
- To provide a hard wear surface. Sun does not make parts-in-body valves. The manifold is just plumbing. We don't need a wear surface.
- Because everyone else does it. Bad reason.
Reasons to not anodize:
- Cost. It's another process.
- Logistics. When you make tens of thousands of manifolds a month and you anodize hundreds, it's a problem. Consistency. See above.
- Stamping. After a body is anodized you cannot do any more stamping without making a mess.
Inspection. Have you ever tried to look for burrs in a black anodized body? It's the old blackboard factory at night scenario.
- Torque. You will experience an increase in breakaway torque when removing items from an anodized manifold.
- Fatigue life. This is the best reason to not anodize. Fatigue failure is a very complex phenomenon. What it takes to initiate a crack is difficult to predict. What it takes to propagate a crack is readily defined. Anodizing produces a very thin, very hard, and very brittle surface on aluminum. The first time you pressurize an anodized aluminum manifold you have initiated fatigue cracks. Whether or not the stress is enough to propagate the cracks is a matter of pressure and manifold geometry. Anodizing an aluminum manifold grossly reduces the fatigue life by anywhere from 20% to 50%.
Direct acting valves are used to prevent over pressure and pilot operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Please consider stack requirements when choosing a coil. Sun explosion proof coils are larger than other coils and may interfere with components above or below this manifold. A tap in manifold can be used to add additional clearance.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Sun插装阀插孔 (551.8 KB)
No coil selected.