FLeX Series 4-vías, 2-posiciones , direccional, operada por solenoide carrete válvula
Capacidad: 4 gpm15 L/min. | Cavidad: T-30A
Technical Features [ + ]
This FLeX Series solenoid-operated 4-way, 2-position cartridge is a direct-acting, balanced spool directional valve.
- This valve is direct actuated and requires no minimum hydraulic pressure for operation.
- Designed and tested to 10-million operational cycles at full-rated pressure.
- Exceeds new NFPA test standard T2.6.1 R2014 for fatigue and burst pressure ratings.
- Designed using CFD simulation for optimized geometries.
- All configurations of this valve include zinc-nickel plating as standard for 1000-hour salt fog protection.
- A FULL DATA SHEET is available for this model using the link at the top of the page.
- This valve utilizes a wet armature design. This means that the working fluid surrounds the armature and is exposed to the heat generated by the coil. This can be a factor if the coil is energized for long periods of time. Some fluids, notably water/glycol mixtures, break down at these temperatures over time and form varnishes that will affect the function of the cartridge.
- A wide variety of coil termination and voltage options are available, with and without surge protection. See the CONFIGURATION section.
- Coil connector options offer ratings up to IP69K. See individual coil product pages for details. Additional weatherized coils and kits are available for more complete environmental protection.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
Technical Data [ + ]
Notar: Los datos pueden variar según la configuración . Consulte la sección de CONFIGURATION
|Capacity||4 gpm15 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Typical Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt) - Except N Spool||4 in³/min.@5000 psi66 cc/min.@350 bar|
|Typical Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt) - N Spool, Inlet on 3||7 in³/min.@5000 psi115 cc/min.@350 bar|
|Response Time - Typical||50 ms50 ms|
|Switching Frequency||15,000 max. cycles/hr15,000 max. cycles/hr|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.63 in.16 mm|
|Valve Hex Size||3/4 in.19,1 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||25 - 30 lbf ft35 - 40 Nm|
|Model Weight||.65 lb0,30 kg|
|Seal and nut kit - Coil||Viton: 990740006|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990030007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990030006|
Performance Curves [ + ]
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
Nominal flow capacity is based on performance limits. Maximum flow capacity is based on pressure drop. When selecting any direct-acting solenoid valve, first check the performance limits plot, then check if pressure drop is acceptable.
Only external seals are serviceable. Sun offers replacement seal kits for all cartridge models. The applicable kit part number can be found in the product page's Technical Data table or by using our Cartridge Seal Kit search function located under Accessories. Please note: Converting the external seals from one material to another does not ensure fluid compatibility with that material due to the existence of internal seals within the cartridge.
Yes. All FLeX phase 1 valves are available in the SmartConnect schematic tool, and are also available for submittal to QuickDesign.
Yes. All FLeX valves utilize the Sun floating nose design.
Notes [ + ]
- Please verify cartridge clearance requirements when choosing a Sun manifold. Different valve controls and coils require different clearances.
- An additional 2.00 inches (50,8 mm) beyond the valve extension is needed for coil installation and removal.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.
- Pilot-to-Shift Directional Valves and Proportional Throttles
- Manually Operated Directional Valves
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Nuestra familia FLeX de válvulas accionadas por solenoide amplía sus opciones
- Solenoid Operated Directional Valves Technical Tips
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales accionadas por solenoide de la serie FLeX
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Electrohidráulica optimizada y ajustada de fábrica desde el primer momento
- ¿Por qué esperar? Obtenga las válvulas FLeX de Sun y nuestros nuevos controladores XMD cuando los desee.
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
- Solenoid Coils for Switching and Proportional Valves (975.2 KB)
- Solenoid Operated Directional Valves (1.01 MB)
- Sun Model Code Explanation; 999-901-334 (343.9 KB)
- Fluid Recommendations: Oil Viscosity, Cleanliness & Temperature
- Cartridges: Materials of Construction
- Units of Measure, Settings, and Conversions
- Performance Data
- Cavity Information (S-171) and Tooling
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge (1.06 MB)
- 747 Series Hazardous Location Coils - ATEX Certificate (976.94 KB)
- 747 Series Hazardous Location Coils - CSA Certificate of Complian (106.22 KB)
- 747 Series Hazardous Location Coils - IECEx Certificate of Confor (285.26 KB)
Coil Information [ + ]
No coil selected.