2-vías , acción-directa , direccional, operada por solenoide blocking disco válvula con superponer (740 Series)
This solenoid-operated 2-way, 2-position cartridge is a direct-acting, poppet-style directional valve. The valve is only available in a normally closed configuration. Due to the poppet style construction, this valve has extremely low leakage.
Many poppet style directional valves pass a small amount of fluid when the pressure across them changes suddenly. This is due to the compressibility of the fluid. This valve has been designed to prevent this from happening.
This valve is designed to be used with 740 and 747 Series coils.
- The solenoid tube assembly is fatigue rated for 5000 psi (350 bar) service.
- This valve is direct actuated and requires no minimum hydraulic pressure for operation.
- Provides a combination seat/spool design for increased sealing integrity.
- This valve is suitable for load holding applications. In the event of power failure, the valve will spring closed.
- Valves exhibit extremely low leakage rates; less than 10 drops/min. @ 5000 psi (0,7 cc/min @ 350 bar).
- Coil connector options offer ratings up to IP69K. See individual coil product pages for details.
- This cartridge has an option for manual override. See the CONFIGURATION section.
- On models equipped with the D or L control, the detent mechanism in the manual override is meant for temporary actuation. The D, L and T manual control assemblies have a mechanical life expectancy of approximately 7,000 cycles.
- This valve utilizes a wet armature design. This means that the working fluid surrounds the armature and is exposed to the heat generated by the coil. This can be a factor if the coil is energized for long periods of time. Some fluids, notably water/glycol mixtures, break down at these temperatures over time and form varnishes that will affect the function of the cartridge.
- The solenoid's unique magnetic design results in a high efficiency solenoid, yielding high spool actuating force per Watt expended, leading to reliable valve shifting.
- Coils can be mounted on the tube in either direction.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||6 gpm23 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt)||10 drops/min.@5000 psi0,7 cc/min.@350 bar|
|Manual Override Force Requirement||5 lbs/1000 psi @ Port 133 N/100 bar @ Port 1|
|Manual Override Stroke||.10 in.2,5 mm|
|Response Time - Typical||50 ms50 ms|
|Switching Frequency||15,000 max. cycles/hr15,000 max. cycles/hr|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.63 in.16 mm|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Model Weight||.50 lb0,25 kg|
|Seal and nut kit - Coil||Viton: 990740006|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990413007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990413002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990413006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Please verify cartridge clearance requirements when choosing a Sun manifold. Different valve controls and coils require different clearances.
- An additional 2.00 inches (50,8 mm) beyond the valve extension is needed for coil installation and removal.
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.
- Solenoid Operated Directional Valves Technical Tips
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales accionadas por solenoide de la serie FLeX
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Manually Operated Directional Valves
- High Capacity Solenoid Valves
- Sun’s High Flow 2-Way Solenoid Operated Valves
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
- Solenoid Coils for Switching and Proportional Valves (975.2 KB)
- Solenoid Operated Directional Valves (1.01 MB)
No coil selected.