Corrosion Resistant Cartridge Valves from Sun
- Pricing for larger frame sizes reduced by 65%!
- Overall prices are down 10%. (A few models have experienced a price increase.)
Availability and Delivery
- Sun's initial offerings of corrosion resistant cartridges were designed and sourced in the UK. Due to the growth of the product line, production has been relocated to Sarasota to be part of Sun's mainline cartridge manufacturing.
- With manufacturing in Sarasota, corrosion resistant models share the same standard lead time and expedite services as other cartridge models.
- Due to manufacturing design changes, a wider selection of corrosion resistant cartridge models are available. See our Corrosion Resistant Cartridges View All page.
- Cartridge valve bodies are now made from Lean Duplex Stainless Steel offering the following advantages:
- LDX is twice as strong as 316/316L. All ports are rated at 5000 psi (350 bar).
- Resistance to corrosion compares favorably to 316L stainless steel
- Adjustment screws are made from either Titanium or Silicon Brass.
- Corrosion Resistant cartridges from Sun will now be specified by a "slash" modifier appended to the standard cartridge model code. P and W in the 7th position will no longer be used. Refer to each individual cartridge product page for available options.