4-vías, 3-posiciones, direccional, operada por solenoide carrete válvula , 3600 psi (250 bar) - common cavity
This direct acting, solenoid-operated, 4-way, 3-position spool valve is spring centered to the neutral position. When coil A is energized, the flow is from port 3 (P) to port 2 (B) and from port 4 (A) to port 1 (T). When coil B is energized, the flow is from port 3 to port 4 and from port 2 to port 1.
- Maximum working pressure at Port 1 is 1000 psi (70 bar). Max working pressure on all other ports is 3600 psi (250 bar).
- This valve is direct actuated and requires no minimum hydraulic pressure for operation.
- Coil connector options offer ratings up to IP67. See individual coil product pages for details.
- The cartridge installation torque of 30 lbf ft (40 Nm) is required for best performance.
- The valve is available with a manual override option (T control). This hand-actuated lever option is also rated to a maximum of 1000 psi (70 bar) at Port 1 and can be actuated under pressure. Rotating the lever away from the manifold block will connect port 3 to port 4 and port 2 to port 1. Rotating the lever towards the manifold block will connect port 3 to port 2 and port 4 to port 1.
- The manual override option includes two mounting bolts which fasten the mechanism onto the valve via mounting holes on the manifold. For details on the mounting holes, refer to the product page of any Sun manifold configured with an SC-10-04 cavity (i.e. model code: JPA).
- This valve utilizes a wet armature design. This means that the working fluid surrounds the armature and is exposed to the heat generated by the coil. This can be a factor if the coil is energized for long periods of time. Some fluids, notably water/glycol mixtures, break down at these temperatures over time and form varnishes that will affect the function of the cartridge.
- Coils can be mounted on the tube in either direction.
|Capacity||7 gpm28 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||3600 psi250 bar|
|Typical Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24cSt)||11 in³/min.@3600 psi180 cc/min.@250 bar|
|Response Time - Typical||50 ms50 ms|
|Switching Frequency||15,000 max. cycles/hr15,000 max. cycles/hr|
|Solenoid Tube Diameter||.75 in.19 mm|
|Valve Hex Size||27 mm27 mm|
|Coil Nut Torque||3.5 - 3.9 lbf ft4,8 - 5,3 Nm|
|Valve Installation Torque||28 - 32 lbf ft38 - 43 Nm|
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Pilot-to-Shift Directional Valves and Proportional Throttles
- Manually Operated Directional Valves
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.
- Solenoid Operated Directional Valves Technical Tips
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Nuevas válvulas direccionales accionadas por solenoide de la serie FLeX
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Solenoid Coils for Switching and Proportional Valves (975.2 KB)
- Solenoid Operated Directional Valves (1.01 MB)
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
No coil selected.