Restrictiva compensador por presión ensamblaje
This valve assembly consists of a normally-open restrictive style compensator on the P port and a shuttle that senses pressure from the higher of the 2 work ports. Its purpose is to provide a relatively constant pressure drop across the directional valve thus isolating the directional valve spool from high flow forces. This is accomplished by throttling the supply into the P port. The constant drop creates a pressure compensated flow control out of the directional valve.
- This assembly is normally used in a multi-station load-sense system or with a pressure compensated pump.
- The pressure differential across the orifice (directional valve) varies with flow and system pressure. It is at its highest at zero flow and drops with increasing flow.
- Another term for this assembly is a hydrostat.
|Interface||ISO 05 - X&YISO 05 - X&Y|
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Body Features||alimentación regulada en Palimentación regulada en P|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- NEW: Adjustable Priority Flow Control Solutions
- Conjuntos integrados: Soluciones que hacen crecer su reputación
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)