Series P - T-8A cavity, Viton, cartridge seal kit
Sun offers replacement seal kits for all cartridge models. These kits include all of the external seals on the cartridge along with installation instructions. Seal kits are available in Buna-N and Viton for all models, along with EPDM and polyurethane for many models. Please note: Converting the external seals from one material to another does not ensure fluid compatibility with that material due to the existence of internal seals within the cartridge.
- The shelf life for this cartridge seal kit is twenty years from date of purchase. This date will be printed on the kit packaging.
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||20 - 25 lbf ft27 - 33 Nm|
What models can this kit be used with?
- DAAA 2-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- DAAF 2-way, direct-acting, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- DAAL 2-way, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- DAALS 2-way, soft shift, solenoid-operated directional spool valve - pilot capacity
- FXAA Fixed orifice, pressure compensated flow control valve
- FXAG Flush mount, pressure compensated flow control
- NFAB Fully adjustable needle valve - pilot capacity
- XACA All ports blocked cavity plug
- XACAE Port 1 to external port, port 2 blocked cavity plug
- XACC Port 2 to external port, port 1 blocked cavity plug
- XAOA All ports open cavity plug
- Install back-up rings and O-rings as shown in views.
- When installing continuous back-up rings, use the same technique and the same care used to install O-rings.
- After installing the GLYD® Ring, size it to restore original shape and to prevent damage during cartridge installation.
- When installing cartridge - be sure to torque to recommended value.
- GLYD® Ring is a registered trademark of W. S. Shamban and Co., Los Angeles, CA, USA