Acción-directa alivio válvula
Direct-acting relief cartridges are normally closed, pressure-limiting valves used to protect hydraulic components from pressure transients. When the pressure at the inlet (port 1) reaches the valve setting, the valve starts to open to tank (port 2), throttling flow to limit the pressure rise. These valves are smooth and quiet, essentially zero leak, dirt tolerant, immune to silting and are very fast.
- All 2-port relief cartridges (except pilot reliefs) are physically and functionally interchangeable (same flow path, same cavity for a given frame size).
- Will accept maximum pressure at port 2; suitable for use in cross port relief circuits.
- The seals on the adjust screw are exposed to system pressure which means this valve can only be adjusted when the pressure is removed. The setting procedure is; check the setting, remove the pressure, adjust the valve, check the new setting.
- Valve is relatively insensitive to varying oil temperatures and oil borne contamination.
- Select a spring range where the desired relief setting is approximately mid-range to high between the minimum and maximum pressure to ensure maximum valve repeatability.
- Suitable for use in load holding applications.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
- Cartridges configured with EPDM seals are for use in systems with phosphate ester fluids. Exposure to petroleum based fluids, greases and lubricants will damage the seals.
- Test pressure for each range is as follows: A range - 2000 psi (138 bar), B range - 1000 psi (69 bar), C range - 4000 psi (276 bar), D range - 800 psi (55 bar), E range - 400 psi (28 bar), S range - 150 psi (10 bar), W range - 3000 psi (207 bar).
- Reseat meets or exceeds 90% of crack pressure at test setting. Settings lower than the test pressure may result in lower reseat percentages.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||25 gpm95 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Factory Pressure Settings Established at||4 gpm15 L/min.|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at Reseat||10 drops/min.0,7 cc/min.|
|Response Time - Typical||2 ms2 ms|
|Reseat||>90% of setting>90% of setting|
|Adjustment - No. of CW Turns from Min. to Max. setting||66|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Adjustment Screw Internal Hex Size||5/32 in.4 mm|
|Locknut Hex Size||9/16 in.15 mm|
|Locknut Torque||80 - 90 lbf in.9 - 10 Nm|
|Model Weight||.30 lb0,15 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990310007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||EPDM: 990310014|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990310006|
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
One graphic example is on a portable grain auger for silos. When the farmer gets caught in the auger the kick-down relief trips and allows him to escape.
Pressure setting tolerances are listed in our Performance Data page. A link to this page can also be found in the Additional Resources tab of the applicable product page.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Maybe not. We build in a good amount of overlap in the kick-down reliefs to prevent false tripping. This means they are not as fast as our standard pilot-operated reliefs. A direct-acting relief valve set just above the kick-down relief valve would be good insurance.
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Pilot-Operated, Balanced Poppet, Anti Shock Reliefs
- Válvulas CavitySaver de multifunción ofrecen varias soluciones en una
- 'Soft' Relief Eliminates Pressure Spikes
- Tri-Grip Handknob Now Offered From Sun as a Standard Control Option
- Sun Introduces 'Hybrid' Valves
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.
- CE/TÜV Certified Pressure Relief Valves
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Pressure Relief and Regulating Cartridge Valve Technical Tips
- Válvula electroproporcional limitadora de presión inversa precisa
- Pilot-Operated, Balanced Poppet Relief Valves
- Cartridges: Materials of Construction
- Fluid Recommendations: Oil Viscosity, Cleanliness & Temperature
- Performance Data
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge (1.06 MB)
- Units of Measure, Settings, and Conversions
- Cavity Information (S-171) and Tooling
- Sun Model Code Explanation; 999-901-334 (343.9 KB)
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU