Electro-proporcional alivio válvula - ajuste a alta presión sin comando
This 2-port, pilot-operated relief cartridge is an electro-proportionally controlled, normally-closed pressure regulating valve. The valve is spring biased closed to its highest setting (customer specified). Increasing current to the coil will proportionally decrease the pressure setting. When the pressure at port 1 (inlet) is sufficient to overcome the spring force minus the solenoid force, as determined by the analog input signal, the poppet lifts and allows flow from port 1 to port 2 (outlet).
- All configurations of this valve include zinc-nickel plating as standard for 1000-hour salt fog protection.
- Coil connector options offer ratings up to IP69K. See individual coil product pages for details.
- This cartridge utilizes 740 Series low-power and high-power coils, and 747 Series hazardous location coils.
- The setting represents the maximum relief pressure which the valve will default to with no command. As the command increases, the relief setting will decrease. See performance curves for selected pressure range.
- Varying the analog input signal to the proportional solenoid provides a step-less control of pressure.
- Damped construction provides stable operation over a wide range of operating conditions.
- For optimum performance, an amplifier with current sensing and adjustable dither should be used. Dither should be adjustable between 100 - 250 Hz.
- The preferred mounting configuration is horizontal or vertically with the coil down. The valve can be mounted coil up if it is installed below reservoir oil level to prevent air accumulation in the solenoid tube. Do not actuate the valve manually or electrically when the valve is not installed.
- This valve is fully compatible with the XMD Expandable Mobile Drivers from Sun.
- Coils can be mounted on the tube in either direction.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||25 gpm95 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Factory Pressure Settings Established at||4 gpm15 L/min.|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt)||2 in³/min.@1000 psi30 cc/min.@70 bar|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Adjustment Screw Internal Hex Size||1/8 in.3,2 mm|
|Locknut Hex Size||7/16 in.11,1 mm|
|Locknut Torque||45 - 55 lbf in.5 - 6 Nm|
|Model Weight||.55 lb0,25 kg|
|U.S. Patent #||10,775,81210,775,812|
|Seal and nut kit - Coil||Viton: 990740006|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990010007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990010006|
|Hysteresis (with dither)||A-Range: 9%, W-Range: 10%A-Range: 9%, W-Range: 10%|
|Linearity (with dither)||A-Range: 3%, W-Range 5%A-Range: 3%, W-Range 5%|
|Repeatability (with dither)||3%3%|
|Recommended dither frequency||110 Hz110 Hz|
|Deadband, nominal (as a percentage of input)||35%35%|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Pressure setting tolerances are listed in our Performance Data page. A link to this page can also be found in the Additional Resources tab of the applicable product page.
Maybe not. We build in a good amount of overlap in the kick-down reliefs to prevent false tripping. This means they are not as fast as our standard pilot-operated reliefs. A direct-acting relief valve set just above the kick-down relief valve would be good insurance.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
The kick-down relief acts much like a circuit breaker. When the pressure at the inlet (port 1) of the relief valve rises to the setting, the valve pops open and drops the pressure down to 100 psi or so. The valve stays open until flow through it stops. Shutting off the supply of oil will reset the valve; reversing pressure on the valve is a positive way of resetting it.
One graphic example is on a portable grain auger for silos. When the farmer gets caught in the auger the kick-down relief trips and allows him to escape.
- Please verify cartridge clearance requirements when choosing a Sun manifold. Different valve controls and coils require different clearances.
- An additional 2.00 inches (50,8 mm) beyond the valve extension is needed for coil installation and removal.
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- 'Soft' Relief Eliminates Pressure Spikes
- Válvulas y bobinas a solenoides de la serie Sun FLeX
- Pilot-Operated, Balanced Poppet, Anti Shock Reliefs
- Software de configuración CANpoint XMD
- Válvulas CavitySaver de multifunción ofrecen varias soluciones en una
- Sun Introduces 'Hybrid' Valves
- Tri-Grip Handknob Now Offered From Sun as a Standard Control Option
- Electro-Proportional Basics Explained
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.
- CE/TÜV Certified Pressure Relief Valves
- Válvula electroproporcional limitadora de presión inversa precisa
- QuickDesign con SmartConnect Ofrece una Herramienta para Construir Esquemáticos
- Pressure Relief and Regulating Cartridge Valve Technical Tips
- Electrohidráulica optimizada y ajustada de fábrica desde el primer momento
- Pilot-Operated, Balanced Poppet Relief Valves
- Proportional Amplifiers and Ancillary Products (2.06 MB)
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
- Solenoid Coils for Switching and Proportional Valves (975.2 KB)
- Pressure Relief and Regulating Valves (655.91 KB)
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge (1.06 MB)
- Fluid Recommendations: Oil Viscosity, Cleanliness & Temperature
- Performance Data
- Sun Model Code Explanation; 999-901-334 (343.9 KB)
- Units of Measure, Settings, and Conversions
- Electro-Hydraulic Terms and Definitions (2.94 MB)
- Cartridges: Materials of Construction
- Cavity Information (S-171) and Tooling
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
No coil selected.