P to T, manifold T port
Air-Bleed and Start-up
Relief P to T
Port Designators [ + ]
|CTM, /V||Ports A, B, P: SAE 16; Port T: 1" NPTF; Port X: SAE 6; Gage & Y Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
Technical Data [ + ]
|Interface||ISO 08ISO 08|
|Body Features||P to T, manifold T portP to T, manifold T port|
|Port Size||SAE 16SAE 16|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Notes [ + ]
- This subplate is designed to mount to the top of a reservoir. Tank and Y are NPTF ports to accommodate down pipes to drop the connections below the oil level. The tank port, Y port, and mounting holes are supplied with O rings to seal to the mounting surface.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)