FLeX Series 3通, 直动式, 电比例 , 旁路/节流，优先 流量控制 阀
This valve is a normally closed, electro-proportional, bypass/restrictive, priority flow control valve. The valve takes an input flow at port 1 and uses it to satisfy the priority flow at port 3. If the input flow exceeds the priority requirement, the excess is bypassed out port 2.
The valve pressure compensates the priority flow for precise flow regulation for applications where there may be wide pressure fluctuations. Port 2 may also be completely blocked so that the valve can be used as a 2-way, electro-proportional pressure compensated flow control from 1 to 3.
- The valve's patent-pending design uses a pull-type solenoid that allows the main throttle spool to be less sensitive to flow forces, resulting in greater efficiencies, with more flow control using less power.
- FLeX系列比例阀完美适配Sun XMD系列可扩展移动控制器。
- 疲劳和爆破等级符合NFPA测试标准T2.6.1 R2014。
- Both, priority and bypass flow, are usable up to the system operating pressure.
- For optimum performance, an amplifier with current feedback and adjustable dither (80 - 250 Hz) should be used.
- Bypass flow is not available until priority flow requirements are satisfied.
- Pressure at the bypass port (port 2) may exceed pressure at the priority port (port 3).
- In applications where the priority flow will be blocked completely, bypass pressure drop will increase over time unless a leak path is provided for the priority flow.
- Priority flow remains relatively constant regardless of variation in input flow.
- The minimum bleed at port 3 must meet or exceed the published leakage numbers.
|滞环（在颤振作用下）||A-spool: 9%, B-spool: 7%, C-spool 5%A-spool: 9%, B-spool: 7%, C-spool 5%|
|线性度（在颤振作用下）||A-spool: 2%, B-spool: 3%, C-spool 5%A-spool: 2%, B-spool: 3%, C-spool 5%|
|Repeatability (with dither)||1.5%1.5%|
|推荐颤振频率||100 Hz100 Hz|
|通流能力||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|最大操作压力||5000 psi350 bar|
|粘度范围||35 - 2000 SUS2,8 - 380 cSt|
|Typical Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt) from port 1 to port 3 at 1450 psi (100 bar)||30 mL/min.30 mL/min.|
|Typical Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt) from port 1 to port 3 at 5000 psi (350 bar)||110 mL/min.110 mL/min.|
|额定响应时间||50 ms50 ms|
|切换频率||3,600 max. cycles/hr3,600 max. cycles/hr|
|阀头部安装六角尺寸||1 1/4 in.31,8 mm|
|阀安装扭矩||150 - 160 lbf ft203 - 217 Nm|
|型号重量||1.20 lb0,55 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990017007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990017006|
The valve acts as a 2 port restrictive flow control.
The spring force in our flow controls equates to about 100 psi (7 bar). This is high enough to give the valves acceptable capacity (not really) and not too high for proper circuit operation. 100 psi (7 bar) is the spring force; at the upper end of the flow control's range, the drop through the valve will be as high as 250 psi (17 bar) before it starts modulating.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
In a meter-in flow control circuit if the pump is set at 3000 psi and the load is 2000 psi the drop through the flow control is 1000 psi. In a meter-out circuit with the load at 2000 psi the drop through the flow control is 2000 psi.
We claim +/- 10%. We set to +/- 5% in production testing to allow for differences in customers' conditions. If you want accuracy, stay in the bottom 2/3rds of the range. Our 12 gpm (45 L/min.) flow controls are quite flat at 9 gpm (34 L/min.) and dead flat below 6 gpm (23 L/min.), until you get to the bottom of the range. Below about .25 gpm (1 L/min.), spool leakage and orifice conditions start to limit accuracy.
I am afraid not. Unless you are overflowing your current valve and correctly size ours, you are not likely to notice any improvement. Priority flow controls are not efficient devices. They are an easy way to get more than 1 source of oil from 1 pump but they can generate a lot of heat. Try to size your actuators so the pressures are similar on both the priority and the bypass circuits. If you can't do that, try to have the lower flow leg be the lower pressure. The pump pressure is determined by whichever leg is higher and if there is flow that is taking a pressure drop that is not doing work it is creating heat.
All flow is blocked, hence the term priority. The priority flow has to be satisfied.
Yes. All FLeX phase 1 valves are available in the SmartConnect schematic tool, and are also available for submittal to QuickDesign.
- 在阀的最大尺寸之外需增加额外的2.00 inches (50,8 mm)，以进行线圈的安装和移除。
- Another Optimized Solution from Sun Hydraulics!
- Precise, cost-effective control for motors & cylinders
- Sun's Proportional Valves Enable Meter-in and Meter-out in Motion Control Circuits
- T: 让您的系统更加灵活，让您的未来更加可期！
- Sun FLeX™系列电磁阀&线圈
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- Rugged, Reliable Electro-Hydraulics
- 插孔节省™复合功能阀 简化你的液压方案
- Solenoid Operated Directional Valves Technical Tips
- Electro-Proportional Basics Explained
- CANpoint XMD 编程软件
- FleX系列电磁操纵阀新产品 ——让客户有更多选择
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Check Valves, Flow Control and Priority Flow Control Valves Technical Tips
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.
- Sun Introduces Additional Solenoid-Operated Pilot Valves
- Weatherized Solenoid Valves for Harsh Environments
- Why wait? Get Sun's FLeX valves & our new XMD drivers when you want them.
- Sun’s Cartridge Symbol Library
- 使用AmpSet Blue™来设置您的内置蓝牙式放大器
- Technical Tips for Proportional Amplifiers and Ancillary Products (2.4 MB(兆))
- Sun插装阀插孔 (551.8 KB)
- 电磁换向阀/比例换向阀的电磁线圈 (609.43 KB)
- 电磁换向阀 (1.08 MB(兆))
- 电比例插装阀 (1.47 MB(兆))
- 单向阀 节流阀 优先节流阀 (553.02 KB)
- Sun的浮动式螺纹插装阀 (710.21 KB)
- Electro-Hydraulic Terms and Definitions (2.94 MB(兆))
- Cavity Information (S-171) and Tooling
- Sun 产品编码; 999-901-334-ZH (582.27 KB)
- 747 Series Hazardous Location Coils - ATEX Certificate (976.94 KB)
- 747 Series Hazardous Location Coils - CSA Certificate of Complian (106.22 KB)
- 747 Series Hazardous Location Coils - IECEx Certificate of Confor (285.26 KB)
No coil selected.