Solenoid operated ventable relief assembly
|F, F/S||Port 1: 1 1/2" Code 61; Port 2: 1 1/4" NPTF; Gage Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
|N, N/S||Port 1: 1 1/2" Code 61; Port 2: SAE 20; Gage Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
|R, R/S||Port 1: 1 1/2" Code 61; Port 2: 1 1/2" Code 61; Gage Port: 1/4" NPTF;|
|R/M, R/T||Port 1: 1 1/2" Code 61; Port 2: 1 1/2" Code 61; Gage Port: 1/4" BSPP;|
|Y, Y/S||Port 1: 1 1/2" Code 61; Port 2: 1 1/4" BSPP; Gage Port: 1/8" BSPP;|
This valve assembly provides 2 functions. It relieves from pressure (port 1) to tank (port 2) when pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting of the valve. The solenoid control allows the valve to be vented, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is available in both normally open H option and normally closed C option. The normally open option means the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized. The normally closed option means the pressure is at a high level until the solenoid is energized.
- This assembly is well suited to loading and unloading a pump.
- The nature of a vented relief is that it brings the pressure up in a smooth manner. Unloading is abrupt.
- The DAAL-*** solenoid valve extends approximately 1.18 (normally open valve) and 1.48 inches (normally closed valve) farther out from the manifold than the existing Parker valve. The DAAL-*** solenoid coil is not available with a ½ in. NPTF electrical conduit interface, as was the Parker/Waterman coil. If a ½ in. NPTF conduit interface is required, a DAAL-*** valve coil with ISO/DIN 43650 connector can be converted to ½ in. NPTF conduit interface by using a series P560D connector from Canfield Connectors (see www.canfieldconnector.com for details).
- Now available with FLeX Series solenoid valves. See CONFIGURATION section, SOLENOID DESIGNATION to specify.
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Interface||1.50 SAE C611.50 SAE C61|
|Capacity||120 gpm480 L/min.|
|Body Features||Sandwich mount through portSandwich mount through port|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.42 in.10,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- Important: Carefully consider the maximum system pressure. The pressure rating of the manifold is dependent on the manifold material, with the port type/size a secondary consideration. Manifolds constructed of aluminum are not rated for pressures higher than 3000 psi (210 bar), regardless of the port type/size specified.
- For detailed information regarding the cartridges contained in this assembly, click on the models codes shown in the Included Components tab.
- NEW: Adjustable Priority Flow Control Solutions
- Solenoid Operated Ventable Relief Packages
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Putting Sun at the heart of hydraulic regenerative braking systems
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)
No coil selected.