Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
Are you operating in a harsh environment? Sun has a corrosion-resistant solution to meet your needs, including offerings in stainless steel and zinc-nickel plating.
Corrosion resistant pressure control, flow control, load control, and directional cartridge valves
- External components constructed of high-strength stainless steel. See our Materials of Construction page for details.
- Flow capacities to 300 gpm (1100 L/min) and pressure ratings to 5000 psi (350 bar)
- Corrosion resistant and stainless steel control kits are available. See our Cartridge Control Options selections.
Weatherized coil kits for full-flow solenoid-operated and electro-proportional cartridges
- Offer protection from high-pressure wash-downs or other corrosive environments
- Utilize a Metri-Pack Series 150 connector rated for IP69K
- Available in 12, 14, 24, and 28 VDC voltages
For further details, see our Weatherized Solenoid Valves for Harsh Environments highlight.
|Cavity||Model Code||Ports||Model Code||Ports|
|T-8A||U5T||SAE 4||U5T/M||1/4 BSPP|
|T-9A||U5U||SAE 6||U5U/M||3/8 BSPP|
|T-13A||U5V||SAE 8||U5V/M||3/8 BSPP|
|T-11A||U5R||SAE 10||U5R/M||1/2 BSPP|
|T-31A||U5Y||SAE 10||U5Y/M||1/2 BSPP|
**Sun manifolds are constructed of aluminum or ductile iron. Please contact your distributor for a customized plating solution for harsher conditions.