Single ball shuttle valve with signal at port 2
The single ball shuttle connects the higher of two work ports to the signal or common port. It features an external load port located in the hex-end of the cartridge and the signal is sensed at port 2.
- Shuttle cartridges feature hardened steel balls and seats for excellent wear characteristics and contamination tolerance.
- The single ball allows for the decay of the pressure signal when both load ports drop to a lower pressure.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||2.5 gpm10 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt)||5 drops/min.0,3 cc/min.|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Model Weight||.20 lb0,10 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990010007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990010002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990010006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Pilot Controlled Directional Cartridges Technical Tips
- New FLeX Series Solenoid-Operated Directional Valves
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals