Atmospherically referenced, direct-acting sequence valve with reverse flow check
Atmospherically referenced, direct-acting sequence valves with reverse-flow check will supply a secondary circuit with flow once the pressure at the inlet (port 1) has exceeded the valve setting. Additionally, these valves incorporate an integral check valve to provide reverse flow from port 2 (sequence) to port 1 (inlet). The pressure setting of this sequence valve controls the pressure at port 1 relative to the atmospheric vent.
- Suitable for use in load holding applications.
- Atmospherically referenced valves should only be used where it is impossible have a drain connection. Over time, the atmospherically referenced valves may leak externally or allow moisture into the spring chamber.
- Approximately 1 drop (0,07 cc) of fluid will pass into the vented spring chamber every 4000 cycles.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Factory Pressure Settings Established at||2 in³/min.30 cc/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at Reseat||10 drops/min.0,7 cc/min.|
|Check Cracking Pressure||25 psi1,7 bar|
|Response Time - Typical||2 ms2 ms|
|Adjustment - No. of CW Turns from Min. to Max. setting||55|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/8 in.28,6 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||45 - 50 lbf ft61 - 68 Nm|
|Adjustment Screw Internal Hex Size||5/32 in.4 mm|
|Locknut Hex Size||9/16 in.15 mm|
|Locknut Torque||80 - 90 lbf in.9 - 10 Nm|
|Model Weight||.60 lb0,30 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990203007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990203006|
Pressure setting tolerances are listed in our Performance Data page. A link to this page can also be found in the Additional Resources tab of the applicable product page.
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
A sequence valve opens when the pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting of the valve. When pressures at port 1 and port 2 both exceed the setting of the valve the valve goes full open, or sequences. When this happens flow can go in either direction, just so long as port 1 stays above the setting.
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Sequence Valves Technical Tips
- Get the relief you need. Adjustable. Ventable. Blockable. FLeX-ible.