All ports blocked cavity plug
Capacity: | Cavity: T-18A
Technical Features [ + ]
This cavity plug blocks all ports.
- Cartridges configured with EPDM seals are for use in systems with phosphate ester fluids. Exposure to petroleum based fluids, greases and lubricants will damage the seals.
- Corrosion resistant cavity plugs are intended for use in corrosive environments and are identified by the model code suffix /AP (see CONFIGURATION section). The bodies of these plugs are made from high strength lean duplex stainless steel. Internal parts are made from carbon steel leaded alloy, the same as standard plugs.
Technical Data [ + ]
Note: Data may vary by configuration. See CONFIGURATION section.
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Port Configuration||2 Port2 Port|
|Valve Hex Size||1 5/8 in.41,3 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||350 - 375 lbf ft474 - 508 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990018007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||EPDM: 990018014|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990018002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990018006|
FAQs [ + ]
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
Only external seals are serviceable. Sun offers replacement seal kits for all cartridge models. The applicable kit part number can be found in the product page's Technical Data table or by using our Cartridge Seal Kit search function located under Accessories. Please note: Converting the external seals from one material to another does not ensure fluid compatibility with that material due to the existence of internal seals within the cartridge.
Additional Resources [ + ]
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)