Ports 3 and 4 or port 5 and 6 blocked, all other ports open cavity plug
These cavity plugs can be used for both four-port and six-port cavities. When used in four-port cavities (T-21A, T-22A, T-23A and T-24A), ports 1 and 2 remain connected and ports 3 and 4 are blocked. When used in six-port cavities (T-61A, T-62A, T-63A and T-64A), ports 1, 2, 3 and 4 remain connected and ports 5 and 6 are blocked.
|Cavity||T-21A & T-61A|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Valve Hex Size||7/8 in.22,2 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||30 - 35 lbf ft41 - 47 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Buna: 990021007|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Polyurethane: 990021002|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990021006|
There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.
- Sun's New FLeX Series Solenoid Valves & Coils
- Sun Expands Corrosion-Resistant Solutions
- Sun Offers Zinc-Nickel Plating for Corrosion Resistance
- Sun Cartridges with EPDM Seals
- QuickDesign with SmartConnect Offers Drag-and-Drop Schematic Tool
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities (522.27 KB)