Sun’s High Flow 2-Way Solenoid Operated Valves
|MAIN STAGE MODEL CODE||CAVITY||CAPACITY||T-8A PILOT VALVE||MAIN STAGE FUNCTION|
|DFCA8D*||T-13A||15 gpm (60 L/min.)||DAAL*C****||Normally closed|
|DFDA8D*||T-5A||30 gpm (120 L/min.)||DAAL*H****||Normally open|
|DFEA8D*||T-16A||60 gpm (240 L/min.)|
|DFFA8D*||T-18A||120 gpm (480 L/min.)|
Features of Pilot Operated Directional Valves
- Pilot valve (model DAAL) spool configuration, "C" or "H", determines the normally open or normally closed characteristic of the main stage valve.
- In closed mode, maximum combined port 1 to port 2 leakage of both main stage and pilot stage is 15 drops/min. at 5000 psi (350 bar). Reference: Main stage equals 5 drops/min. and pilot stage equals 10 drops/min., both at 5000 psi (350 bar).
- At opening, a 50 psi (3,5 bar) bias spring causes an initial pressure drop of 50 psi (3,5 bar) for Series 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Higher flows demonstrate low pressure drop characteristics. For example, a pressure drop of only 75 psi (5 bar) will result when flowing 50 gpm (200 L/min.) through model DFEA (Series 3) and 90 gpm (360 L/min.) through model DFFA (Series 4).
- Solenoid operated pilot valve model DAAL utilizes the same solenoid/coil options that are available on Series 1 models DLDA and DTDA, along with the same manual override options.