Sun’s Maximum Setting Limiter
Here is a simple kit that will allow you to limit the maximum setting of a Sun pressure control.
Maximum Setting Limiter Control Kit
Sun control kit 991-022 is used to limit the maximum setting of cartridges with an L adjustment control. Once the kit has been successfully installed, the setting of the cartridge can be adjusted within its range not to exceed the new permanent maximum setting.
Availability for Cartridge Models
The 991-022 Maximum Setting Limiter kit is available for all cartridge models with an L adjustment control except Series 0, counterbalance, and load control valves.
Features and Benefits
- Easily installed in field
- Wrench adjustable
- Zinc plated steel
- Tamper proof; once installed, cannot be readjusted above the maximum pre-set limit or disassembled
- Cannot vibrate loose ensuring maximum set point is permanent
Field Installation of 991-022 Maximum Setting Limiter Kit
Cartridge field installation of the maximum setting limiter is simple and straightforward. Only ordinary hand tools are required. To view installation instructions, click here.
Factory-Set W Control Option
This kit is also available factory-set as the W control option on select cartridge models:
- PB*** pressure reducing valves
- PP**, PR**, and PV** pressure reducing/relieving valves
- RDDA, RPEC, RPGC, RPIC, RPKC, RVCD, and RVED relief valves
- RSDC and RSFC sequence valves
- RVEB modulating element valve