Sun's 5-Axis Compound Designs Offer Distinct Advantages
Sun's custom engineered manifold assemblies offer economical solutions to complex hydraulic circuit designs. Custom manifold assemblies offer space savings, fewer leak points, reduced assembly labor, ease of ordering, and improved aesthetics.
Compact Hydraulic Solutions
- Creative and innovative manifold designs
- Use of cartridges with Sun's unique floating-style construction
- Compound angle drilling for extremely compact configurations
- Construction plugs are eliminated or reduced dramatically
- Larger and more efficient flow paths
- Higher installation torque levels allow better cartridge retention
"QuickQuote" Pricing Program
- Online pricing tool allows Sun distributors to price out a custom manifold assembly
- No waiting for a quote from the factory
- Complete manifold assemblies with cartridges
- Cartridge prices are reduced when included in QuickQuote assembly pricing
Materials and Finishes
- Standard manifold material is T6061 (EU 6082T651) aluminum. Material pressure rating of 3000 psi/210 bar
- We also do 65-45-12 (EN16482:2014/ENGJS-400-15) Ductile Iron. Material pressure rating of 5000 psi/350 bar
- Also available are anodizing, blackening, and zinc dichromate
Increased Manifold Manufacturing Capacity in North America
- Ductile Iron and aluminum manifolds are manufactured in our new facility at 803 Tallevast Road in Sarasota, FL.
- Our 4 and 5-axis CNC machining centers produce short lead time orders, On Time to your facility
- More manufacturing capacity in North America supplements Sun's global manifold manufacturing capabilities:
Sarasota, Florida USA
- Sun's excellent delivery performance applies to custom manifold assemblies, in our standard body materials of aluminum and ductile iron, from any manifold facility.